BOCA RATON — A home in the luxury enclave The Sanctuary of Boca Raton will be auctioned off and sold to the highest bidder this month, Miami-based real estate firm Platinum Luxury Auctions says.
The 5,000-square-foot, five bedroom, six bathroom home faces the Intracoastal Waterway at Northeast 45th Road, off Federal Highway just south of Yamato Road.
Previously offered for $3.8 million, the estate is will sell at or above $1.5 million on Saturday, Aug. 26, according to Platinum Luxury Auctions.
The property has a private dock and about 70 feet of deep-water frontage.
The single-story home, on a 0.37-acre lot, was built in 1982 and renovated in 2012.
The home also features:
- A vaulted beamed ceiling and French doors opening to the outdoor living area
- A gourmet kitchen designed by Pedini New York with custom cabinetry, quartz counter tops and Viking Professional appliances
- A 300-bottle wine room
- Integrated Smart Home features controllable via iPad
- An outdoor living area with a kitchen and bar
- A paved patio with shaded dining table
- And a pool heated via solar panels, jacuzzi and pool deck, all with views of the Intracoastal.
For more information or to visit the home, contact Platinum Luxury Auctions on its website.