Carne Asada tacos from Tacos Veracruz at the Food Truck Invasion at the Wellington Amphitheater on Nov. 12, 2015. (Palm Beach Post staff file photo)
It’s that time of week again: This lineup is out for this week’s Food Truck Invasion in Wellington on Thursday, Oct. 26.
From 5 to 9:30 p.m., more than a dozen trucks will line the parking lot next to the Wellington Amphitheater, offering dinner, desserts and snacks at the popular weekly event.
» RESTAURANTS ON WHEELS: Your guide to food trucks in Palm Beach County
This week’s entertainment is the Eric Clapton tribute band “Forever Eric,” which begins at 6:30 p.m.
Here’s the lineup, via Wellington’s website:
- Austin's Franks
- Che Grill
- Chef K
- Churrasco Grill
- DR Smokehouse
- El Orgullo Latino
- Fat Boyz BBQ
- Georgia Boy and Ethel’s Famous Wings
- Good Eats & Sweets
- Lobsta Guy
- Miami Press
- Mix Masters
- Needa Pita
- Sweet Cravings NY
- Tacos Veracruz
- The Dancing Corn
- Waffle Wagon
- Wholesome Rollers
- World Famous Egg Rolls
Food truck invasion tips
- Bring chairs or a blanket to spread out on the amphitheater’s lawn.
- Drinks are available to purchase, but if you plan to stay for the concert, bring an extra bottle of water or two per person.
- Bring cash. While many vendors accept credit cards, they also appreciate a dollar or two in the ol’ tip jar.
- Don’t forget your camera.
For more information, go to www.wellingtonfl.gov or call 561-753-2484.