Royal Palm Beach residents will get some relief from mosquitoes this week.
Village crews will be out each day from sunset -- about 5:30 p.m. -- to no later than 10 p.m. spraying for the pesky bugs, said village Parks and Recreation Director Lou Recchio.
Residents are used to hearing the motor on sprayer truck as it comes down the street, but with a new, quieter truck, village crews will cruise almost noiselessly through neighborhoods, Recchio said.
Here is the mosquito spraying schedule for this week:
- Monday: Northwest quadrant, including Saratoga
- Tuesday: Northeast quadrant, including La Mancha
- Wednesday: Southeast quadrant, including Commons Park and The Willows
- Thursday: Counterpoint Estates, Cypress Head and Victoria Groves
- Friday: Southwest quadrant, including the Preservation Park area