But you only have one day left to donate, if you want to help.
Items can be dropped off through the end of the day Friday at these locations:
- Village Hall, 12300 Forest Hill Blvd.
- Village Park, 11700 Pierson Road
- Wellington Community Center, 12150 Forest Hill Blvd.
- Community Services Office, 1092 Wellington Trace
- Lake Wellington Professional Centre, 12133 Ken Adams Way
- Ultima Fitness, 12799 Forest Hill Blvd.
- The Goddard School, 2665 State Road 7
- Schaefer Drugs, 12797 Forest Hill Blvd.
Residents are encouraged to donate boxed mashed potatoes, boxed stuffing mix, cornbread mix, cranberry sauce, turkey gravy, and canned vegetables including green beans and corn.
Wellington has partnered with several groups for the food drive: Wellington’s InterFaith, Christopher Aquirre Memorial Foundation, the Mall at Wellington Green, Ultima Fitness, Walmart, The Goddard School and Schaefer Drugs.