It’s official from the man himself — Tiger Woods new restaurant opens Monday in Harbourside Place on the northwest corner of Indiantown Road and U.S. 1 in Jupiter.
The professional golfer who lives nearby on Jupiter Island tweeted, “Almost here, The Woods Jupiter Opens Aug. 10. Can’t wait!” with a photo of an appetizer from the new restaurant.
Last month, a “now hiring” sign was placed on the door on Tiger Woods’ future restaurant in Harbourside Place.
The restaurant will have outdoor seating and is expected to be 5,900 square feet, according to the Harbourside Place website.
Woods has signed a lease and plans to open his international headquarters above the Bravo! Cucina Italiana restaurant, according to sources at Harbourside Place, which has public and private docking space for boats.
The company, Tiger Woods Design, designs golf courses, sells merchandise and markets the Tiger Woods name.
Jupiter’s Harbourside Place
- Interactive timeline: Harbourside Place
- Interactive map of Harbourside Place Jupiter
- Harbourside developer charged with petty theft, criminal mischief
- New restaurant to open near Tiger Woods’ place in Harbourside
- Support for Harbourside outdoor music gaining ground in Jupiter
- More Jupiter’s Harbourside Place »