Your children will love you forever if you take them to the largest bounce house in the world. Heck, maybe even your spouse as this is for adults too. The Big Bounce America is coming to Boca Raton’s Burt Aaronson Regional Park from March 16 to 18 as part of its tour across the country.
How big is it? 10,000 square feet of inflatable awesomeness, my friend. This is insane!
Before you buy your ticket, you must know this isn’t a typical bounce house where you spend a few minutes and go home. Big Bounce America is an all-day thing, like a theme park.
Witness the magic in the video below, and then keep reading for everything you need to know before you go:
1. Themed zones.
This bounce house mansion has different themes everywhere, each with a different activity. Expect basketball hoops, an inflatable obstacle course and a giant slide that lands you in a ball-pit. You’ll see an inflatable forest, animals and other inflatable things like trucks and seats.
2. DJ afloat!
To keep the party going, there’s a DJ in the main middle section of the house. The DJ will be hosting games and competitions throughout the day.
3. There’s a Bounce Village ticket upgrade, new for 2018.
Upgrade your ticket to the all-day, unlimited-access ‘Bounce Village’ pass, which gets you into the following obstacles:
- The Ninja Run and Water Slide: an inflatable obstacle run that includes mazes, swinging balls, climbing walls and other challenges and that finishes on a giant water slide and foam pit
- The Monster Ball Pit: Dive into one million multi-colored balls in the 2,000 square-foot domed, ball pit
- The Lil’ Bouncer: A smaller replica of the Mega Bouncer and a perfect place to relax or take a break
4. It’s not just for kids!
Everyone must buy a ticket to get in the bounce house, even if you’re just accompanying a child. One ticket = one entry. Parents simply have to purchase an additional ticket for the same session as their kid.
5. Sessions are designed by age group:
The adult sessions are the only ones with a minimum age requirement. The rest are open for all kids, but these are the recommendations from Big Bounce America:
- Toddler Sessions: Children aged 3 and under must be accompanied by a guardian
- Junior Sessions: Kids 7 and under
- Bigger Kids Sessions: For kids between 8 and 15
- Adult Sessions: Anyone 16 or older. Children 15 or under will not be admitted.
Each session lasts about an hour, and after your session, you can hand out and enjoy the free yard games and food stalls. In fact, you don’t need a ticket to enjoy these parts of Big Bounce America at all — just show up and chill out. Tickets are only needed to get into the bouncer and inflatable side attractions.
See what you don’t want to miss: