- Marigot Bay Resort and Marina by Capella Hotel Group, a luxury resort on St. Lucia, has a package with savings of 35 percent. The Taxes at Bay deal starts at $3,800 per couple and includes four nights' accommodations; an all-inclusive meal plan with beverages; a choice between a meal at Masala Bay, an Indo-Chinese restaurant, and Julietta's, which features local dishes; a couples' massage at the spa; sunset cruise; rain forest zip-line excursion; Marigot Bay climb; and taxes. Book and travel by Dec. 18. Info: 877-384-8037, www.capellahotels.com/saintlucia.
- Hangaroa Eco Village and Spa, on Easter Island, is offering discounts equal to your age - ID required. B&B rates start at $320 per night for two guests. For instance, a four-night stay for a couple age 65 costs $280, instead of $800. Reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org. Valid April-September. Info: www.hangaroa.cl.
- Book at least 60 days in advance and save 40 percent or more at Galeria Plaza Reform, a four-star hotel in Mexico City's trendy Zona Rosa neighborhood. The deal applies to most room categories. Prices range from $89 for a queen room (original $149) to $230 for a master suite (was $382). Add about 19 percent tax. Book by April 30; travel through September. Info: www.galeriaplazahotels.com.mx/reforma.
- Star Clippers has buy-one-get-one-free fares on a trio of cruises. The twofer is available on the Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia trip departing April 29 from Phuket, Thailand; the Delightful Dervishes cruise departing Piraeus, Greece, on June 3; and the Bali Westward cruise that sails round-trip from Bali on Sept. 2. Prices vary. For example, the seven-night Greece-to-Turkey cruise starts at $819 per person double, plus $270 port charges - a savings of more than $1,600 per couple. Book by April 7. Info: 800-442-0551, www.starclippers.com/us-dom/specials/598-bogo-sale-dont-miss-out.html.
- With CIE International Tours, book one of 18 escorted-tour itineraries in Ireland and receive $499 round-trip air from Washington Dulles. The tour must be at least seven days long. Prices vary. For example, summer departures of the Taste of Ireland tour are $1,620 per person double, plus $499 airfare to Dublin. Price includes six nights' lodging in Dublin, Killarney and Bunratty; 10 meals; motorcoach transport; tours; airport transfers; and taxes. Priced separately, air costs about $800. Book by Friday; travel April 1 to Oct. 31. Request promo code STPATRICKS. Info: 800-559-0388, www.cietours.com.
- Go Ahead Tours is offering savings of up to $600 per person on select 2017 European tours, plus $300 in air credits. For example, the Germany, Switzerland & Austria trip departing May 9 starts at $2,859 per person double - a savings of $900. The escorted trip includes air from Washington Dulles to Frankfurt, with return from Vienna; 12 nights' lodging in six cities; daily breakfast and six dinners; motorcoach transport; sightseeing tours; airport transfers; and taxes. Book by March 31 and request promo codes 2017SUMMER or 2017AIR. Info: 800-590-1170, www.goaheadtours.com.
- - -
Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.