Adrian Crawford

Adrian Crawford is a digital content specialist for the Palm Beach Post. Born and raised in Brisbane, Australia, he graduated from Queensland University of Technology in 2005. Adrian began his career with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s News Online division as a web producer, spending four years on the news desk and two with the sports department. He immigrated to the United States in 2013, where he worked for central Maine’s Kennebec Journal and Morning Sentinel as a web editor and columnist. Adrian joined the Post in November 2015.

Latest from Adrian Crawford

FHP investigating fatal crash on I-95 in Fort Pierce
 A fatal crash on southbound Interstate 95 early Monday has prompted authorities to close a rest area in St. Lucie County, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The crash, near mile marker 132 in Fort Pierce, was reported shortly before 4:40 a.m. Check our live traffic map to plan your commute. FHP’s traffic incidents website said...

10:07 AM Monday, Mar. 27, 2017

A fatal crash on southbound Interstate 95 early Monday has prompted authorities to close a rest area in St. Lucie County, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The crash, near mile marker 132 in Fort Pierce, was reported shortly before 4:40 a.m. Check our live traffic map to plan your commute. FHP’s traffic incidents website said...
Gardens gas station sells Fantasy 5 winner
 Someone who purchased a lottery ticket in Palm Beach Gardens will wake up to a surprise this morning. The Cumberland Farms gas station on North Military Trail sold the lucky Fantasy 5 ticket, one of three which hit the jackpot. Download our PostNOW app for the latest Breaking News. Selecting all five numbers, 1-3-7-23-27, netted the winners...

9:35 AM Monday, Mar. 27, 2017

Someone who purchased a lottery ticket in Palm Beach Gardens will wake up to a surprise this morning. The Cumberland Farms gas station on North Military Trail sold the lucky Fantasy 5 ticket, one of three which hit the jackpot. Download our PostNOW app for the latest Breaking News. Selecting all five numbers, 1-3-7-23-27, netted the winners...
Sunny Sunday in store for Palm Beach County
 The National Weather Service predicts another warm, fine in South Florida, with a maximum temperature in the low 80s today., with with an east wind 7 to 13 mph.. This evening will see the mercury drop into the low 60s overnight into Monday. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are also forecast to see fine conditions, with mostly sunny days and...

10:00 AM Sunday, Mar. 26, 2017

The National Weather Service predicts another warm, fine in South Florida, with a maximum temperature in the low 80s today., with with an east wind 7 to 13 mph.. This evening will see the mercury drop into the low 60s overnight into Monday. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are also forecast to see fine conditions, with mostly sunny days and...
Sunny weekend in store for Palm Beach County
 The National Weather Service predicts a fine, warm start to the weekend in South Florida, with a maximum temperature in the low 80s today. It’s expected to be a breezy one today, with an east wind 9 to 14 mph and potential gusts as high as 18 mph. This evening will see the mercury drop into the low 60s overnight into Sunday. Sunday...

12:41 AM Saturday, Mar. 25, 2017

The National Weather Service predicts a fine, warm start to the weekend in South Florida, with a maximum temperature in the low 80s today. It’s expected to be a breezy one today, with an east wind 9 to 14 mph and potential gusts as high as 18 mph. This evening will see the mercury drop into the low 60s overnight into Sunday. Sunday...
UPDATE: ‘High’ risk of rip currents at area beaches through weekend
 8 a.m. UPDATE: Swimmers at Palm Beach County beaches should be aware of rip currents through the weekend, the National Weather Service said. Keep an eye on the weather with The Post’s live radar map Forecasters extended through Sunday evening an advisory about the currents, with strong east winds expected to blow over the next few days...

12:10 AM Friday, Mar. 24, 2017

8 a.m. UPDATE: Swimmers at Palm Beach County beaches should be aware of rip currents through the weekend, the National Weather Service said. Keep an eye on the weather with The Post’s live radar map Forecasters extended through Sunday evening an advisory about the currents, with strong east winds expected to blow over the next few days...
UPDATE: Strong rip currents forecast for Palm Beach County beaches
 7:45 a.m. UPDATE: Strong rip currents are forecast for Palm Beach County beaches through Tuesday night, the National Weather Service said. Rip currents are fast-moving channels of waters that can pull swimmers into deep water. Swimmers are urged only to go into the water at guarded beaches and to avoid structures such as piers and jetties...

9:45 AM Tuesday, Mar. 21, 2017

7:45 a.m. UPDATE: Strong rip currents are forecast for Palm Beach County beaches through Tuesday night, the National Weather Service said. Rip currents are fast-moving channels of waters that can pull swimmers into deep water. Swimmers are urged only to go into the water at guarded beaches and to avoid structures such as piers and jetties...
Fine day in store after cool temperatures overnight
 The National Weather Service predicts a mostly sunny start to the week, with temperatures reaching the mid 70s in Palm Beach County today. Keep an eye on the weather with our live radar map Forecasters predict a northeast wind 6 to 11 mph during the day which will ease after midnight. Temperatures are expected to drop into the mid 50s overnight...

9:51 AM Monday, Mar. 20, 2017

The National Weather Service predicts a mostly sunny start to the week, with temperatures reaching the mid 70s in Palm Beach County today. Keep an eye on the weather with our live radar map Forecasters predict a northeast wind 6 to 11 mph during the day which will ease after midnight. Temperatures are expected to drop into the mid 50s overnight...
NEW: Missing child alert issued for South Florida girl, 14
 The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is seeking a teenage girl missing in South Florida. Christelyn Robertson, 14, of Homestead, was last seen in the 2400 block of Northeast Third Court, according to an FDLE release. Download our PostNOW app for the latest Breaking News. Robertson is 4-foot-8 with black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing...

9:30 PM Sunday, Mar. 19, 2017

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is seeking a teenage girl missing in South Florida. Christelyn Robertson, 14, of Homestead, was last seen in the 2400 block of Northeast Third Court, according to an FDLE release. Download our PostNOW app for the latest Breaking News. Robertson is 4-foot-8 with black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing...
UPDATE: Woman, 21, dead, deputy injured in Indian River County raid
 A 21-year-old woman is dead and a sheriff’s deputy is injured in Indian River County after an early morning SWAT raid Sunday in Gifford. While preparing to serve a search warrant in connection with the February death of deputy Garry Chambliss, deputies saw Andrew Coffee III, 38, leave a house but try to return immediately when he saw...

6:16 PM Sunday, Mar. 19, 2017

A 21-year-old woman is dead and a sheriff’s deputy is injured in Indian River County after an early morning SWAT raid Sunday in Gifford. While preparing to serve a search warrant in connection with the February death of deputy Garry Chambliss, deputies saw Andrew Coffee III, 38, leave a house but try to return immediately when he saw...
Florida college basketball player accused of shooting at car
 A basketball player from a Florida university will face a different type of court after being arrested early Friday accused of shooting at a car on the interstate. According to The Daytona Beach News-Journal, Stetson University guard Grand Merritt Lozoya, 21, is charged with shooting into an occupied vehicle and aggravated assault with a...

8:55 PM Saturday, Mar. 18, 2017

A basketball player from a Florida university will face a different type of court after being arrested early Friday accused of shooting at a car on the interstate. According to The Daytona Beach News-Journal, Stetson University guard Grand Merritt Lozoya, 21, is charged with shooting into an occupied vehicle and aggravated assault with a...
Rainy Sunday on the cards for Palm Beach County
 The National Weather Service says there’s a 60 percent chance of showers in Palm Beach County today, but temperatures will remain in the low 80s. Rainfall is most likely after 1 p.m., following a calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning. The possibility of showers continues into the evening, with a 40 percent chance of...

9:00 AM Sunday, Mar. 12, 2017

The National Weather Service says there’s a 60 percent chance of showers in Palm Beach County today, but temperatures will remain in the low 80s. Rainfall is most likely after 1 p.m., following a calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning. The possibility of showers continues into the evening, with a 40 percent chance of...