- The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, in Wyoming's North Platte River Valley, has a last-minute package with savings of 20 percent. The Fall Colors Harvest Escape starts at $878 per person and includes accommodations in the lodge; spa treatment; all meals and drinks, including cocktail receptions; yoga sessions; and taxes. Valid for two or four nights through Sept. 25. brushcreekranch.com.
- Peregrine Adventures has a sale on two October itineraries in Spain. The Essence of Spain trip, which departs Barcelona on Oct. 7, starts at $4,279 per person double, a savings of $756. The 12-night package, which ends in Madrid, includes accommodations, select meals, guides, minibus transport, all activities and taxes. The seven-night Trails of Andalucia package, which departs Seville on Oct. 2 and travels to Granada, starts at $1,717 per person double, a savings of more than $300. Info: peregrineadventures.com.
- The Opal Collection, a group of 15 resorts in Florida and New York's Adirondacks and on the Maine Coast, is offering a free fourth night. Rates and dates vary by property. For example, a four-night stay in mid-October at the Samoset Resort in Rockport, Maine, starts at $977, including taxes and fees - a savings of $326. Book by Sept. 30. Info: opalcollection.com/offers.
- AmaWaterways has savings of up to 40 percent on select Christmas market cruises on Europe's Danube River. For example, a seven-night cruise sailing from Nuremberg, Germany, to Budapest on Dec. 16 starts at $1,740 per person double, plus $168 port charges - a savings of $1,159. Info: amawaterways.com.
- Southwest has a sale on nonstop flights to U.S. cities, the Caribbean and Mexico. For example, the round-trip fare from BWI Marshall to Providence, R.I., starts at $128, with taxes; other airlines charge from $191. Restrictions vary by destination. For most domestic destinations, travel through March 18, except for Fridays and Sundays. Holiday blackout dates apply; 14-day advance purchase required. Book by Sept. 19 at southwest.com.
- CheapCaribbean.com has a sale on packages to such tropical destinations as St. Lucia, Curacao and the British Virgin Islands. For example, five nights at the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, an all-inclusive resort in St. Lucia, starts at $1,129 per person double, down from $1,849. Price includes round-trip air from Washington and taxes, though some booking fees may apply. Book by Oct. 15. In Curacao, five nights at the Sonesta Kura Hulanda Village & Spa start at $859, down from $1,559. Book by Oct. 31. Travel dates vary by property, but are typically through mid-December. Info: cheapcaribbean.com.
- Save $300 per person on select 2017 departures of Friendly Planet Travel's Enchanting Ecuador tour. The nine-day trip starts at $1,899 per person double and includes round-trip airfare from Miami to Quito; eight nights in five hotels; 15 meals; sightseeing tours with entrance fees, including an Amazon rain forest tour with a naturalist; all ground transportation, including a train ride from Ibarra to Salinas; airport transfers; and taxes. Priced separately, round-trip air from Washington to Miami starts at $127. Book by Oct. 4. Info: friendlyplanet.com.
- - -
Prices were verified at press time, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.