Bowling, billiards, bars, a dozen movie theaters and live music — all in the same building — are planned for a now-vacant spot in Abacoa’s Town Center.
“This will be the anchor that has been missing to bring people back to Town Center,” said Scott Hedge, the project manager.
Subscribers get total access to this story, and all our in-depth news, digital editions and exclusive content. Subscribe today, or try a 24-hour or 7-day digital pass.
Registered Post Subscriber — Sign me in.Sign In
Post Print Subscriber — I need to register my account for digital access.Access Digital
All Day Access — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24 hours
All Week Access — 7-day digital pass$3.99 for 7 days
All Access, All the Time — Print & DigitalView Offers
Plans for CineBowl & Grille in Abacoa:
- About 75,000 square feet. (Revolutions in CityPlace is 35,000 square feet)
- 12 movie auditoriums with leather reclining chairs, reserved seating and full-service dining. Foreign films and film festivals.
- Two bars – with one on a private patio.
- 20 bowling lanes.
- Valet parking and a covered drop-off zone.
- Live entertainment on an interior stage and outdoor patio.
- The complex is expected to employ about 130 people.