Stop and smell the free roses!
Flowers speak a universal language, flower shop owner Dhiren Pathak, 48, says. And a rose speaks a language all its own.
Subscribers get total access to this story, and all our in-depth news, digital editions and exclusive content. Subscribe today, or try a 24-hour or 7-day digital pass.
Registered Post Subscriber — Sign me in.Sign In
Post Print Subscriber — I need to register my account for digital access.Access Digital
All Day Access — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24 hours
All Week Access — 7-day digital pass$3.99 for 7 days
All Access, All the Time — Print & DigitalView Offers
Pathak’s Good Neighbor Guidelines:
- Always say hello. Don’t wait for someone else to say it. Someone has to start.
- Be helpful. Be there when someone needs help or offer help without waiting to be asked.
- Share what you have, freely and unconditionally.
- Learn to get along with others. Focus on similarities rather than differences.
- Say “thank you.” When words aren’t enough, say “thank you” with flowers.