The Breakers Palm Beach enjoys a worldwide reputation for being one of South Florida’s premier luxury resorts.
What you might not know about is its reputation for putting the well-being of its 1,800 employees right up there with the pleasure of its guests.
Subscribers get total access to this story, and all our in-depth news, digital editions and exclusive content. Subscribe today, or try a 24-hour or 7-day digital pass.
Registered Post Subscriber — Sign me in.Sign In
Post Print Subscriber — I need to register my account for digital access.Access Digital
All Day Access — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24 hours
All Week Access — 7-day digital pass$3.99 for 7 days
All Access, All the Time — Print & DigitalView Offers
Healthful perks for employees of The Breakers Palm Beach
- On-site wellness coach available daily
- Bi-weekly wellness support meetings
- Numerous fun health/fitness initiatives and activities
- On site lecture series by Tenet Healthcare
- Interactive “create my plate” nutrition course
- Complimentary Spa Fitness Center access six months a year
- Complimentary golf/tennis play and instruction six months a year
- An annual day-long health and wellness expo
- Weekly access to on-site green market
- “Breakthrough to Energy” training program
- Weekly health/fitness/nutrition tips via e-mail
- Access to stop-smoking program
- Help for new mothers, including breast-feeding advice
- Multiple child-care options