A man’s underpants caught fire and in a Walmart bathroom, and chaos ensued.
Central Pierce Fire and Rescue officials in Washington say that a “drunken man” on a toilet, fell asleep and accidentally ignited his underpants with a cigarette he had been smoking, according to the News Tribune.
Despite a blaze burning between his legs, the man slept through the entire ordeal -- up until he became startled by firefighters who attempted to extinguish the flames after being alerted by fire alarms, the News Tribune reports.
“One of our guys actually used a dry chemical extinguisher to put out his pants while they were on him,” Central Pierce spokesman Brian Levings told the News Tribune.
The man was taken to a hospital and treated for burns on his legs.
Read more at the News Tribune.