I could tie myself in knots trying to explain the mouthwatering perfection of Mellow Mushroom’s soft pretzels ($5.99 for three), the eatery’s most popular appetizer.
What makes them so chewy, salty, carb-y good?
Subscribers get total access to this story, and all our in-depth news, digital editions and exclusive content. Subscribe today, or try a 24-hour or 7-day digital pass.
All Day Access — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24 hours
All Week Access – 7-day digital pass$3.99 for 7 days
All Access, All the Time – Print & DigitalView Offers
Post Print Subscriber — I need to register my account for digital access.Access Digital
Registered Post Subscriber — Sign me in.Sign In
The national pizza chain has two Palm Beach County locations.
- At CityPlace, at700 S. Rosemary Avenue, #100, West Palm Beach; 561-653-1351
- In Delray, at 25 SE 6th Avenue, Delray Beach; 561-330-3040
- Online, at MellowMushroom.com
PAIR THAT PRETZEL
- Go for the brew. Mellow Mushroom has 60 beers on tap from which to choose.
- Or try a specialty cocktail such as the Salted Caramel Peach ($7), which is made of peach vodka, Monin caramel sauce and fresh agave sour, and poured into a glass rimmed in salted caramel.
- If you sit at the bar, you get 50 percent off select appetizers all day and night. Or check out the happy hour, which goes from 3 to 7 p.m. weekdays and offers half-off select appetizers and $1 off house wines, well drinks and bottled beers.