LATEST: West Palm man has seven indecent exposure arrests since 2015


A 55-year-old West Palm Beach man is being held at the Palm Beach County Jail without bond after he was arrested for indecent exposure for the seventh time since September 2015.

Three of those arrests took place in Palm Beach County this year, including two over three days this week.

See who’s been booked into the Palm Beach County Jail

Alberto Lage is facing two counts of indecent exposure following his latest arrest, which took place Wednesday night after he allegedly touched himself inappropriately in front of two women in different locations.

The first incident Wednesday took place in the 400 block of Northwood Road outside a business in Northwood Village near 23rd Street, according to an arrest report. An employee told West Palm Beach police that Lage had repeatedly exposed and touched himself in her presence. Surveillance cameras allegedly caught Lage in the act.

A short time later, police responded to Currie Park after a woman said Lage stood 10 yards from her car and exposed himself while “smiling directly at her,” the report said.

Have you seen them? Wanted fugitives in Palm Beach County

Lage was also arrested by West Palm Beach police Monday after he was allegedly seen masturbating on the corner of Butler Street and Broward Avenue, south of the park.

Court records show that Lage had been released from jail March 8 after his arrest Jan. 18 in Delray Beach for indecent exposure and loitering. Witnesses allegedly saw Lage looking through the window of a residence while touching himself, according to an arrest report.

State records show that Lage was also arrested for indecent exposure on Sept. 14, 2015 (Miami Shores), Nov. 5, 2015 (Miami), Jan. 19, 2016 (Miami) and April 14, 2016 (Hollywood). He was sentenced to a year in jail as the result of his arrest in Hollywood.

Lage has served two prison sentences after being convicted of charges including robbery and burglary, according to records.

Download our PostNOW app to get the latest Breaking News



Reader Comments ...


Next Up in Local

Barge hits Palmetto Park Bridge, all lanes over ICW closed

The Palmetto Park Bridge over the Intracoastal Waterway was closed in both directions tonight after being struck by a commercial tug pushing a barge, Boca Ration police said. No injuries were reported. But the bridge is closed tonight as inspectors assess the damage.
Artist defends Moonfest Trump poster: ‘It wasn’t a play to stir the pot’
Artist defends Moonfest Trump poster: ‘It wasn’t a play to stir the pot’

Controversy arose on social media this week over this year’s Moonfest’s poster—which depicted President Donald Trump in a haunting form. But the artist behind the picture defends his work for the annual West Palm Beach Halloween festival. Craig McInnis, a freelance artist, said the idea of Trump on the poster came up when he and other...
Long waits, traffic jams at last day of Florida for Food program
Long waits, traffic jams at last day of Florida for Food program

Six-hour waits on Dixie Highway, Congress Avenue and Lantana Road greeted applicants as the sun came up Saturday, the last day for the Food for Florida Program. “We got here at 6 a.m. Traffic already way backed up. My wife said we should have been here at 2 a.m. I should have listened to her,” said Peter Gastrons as he and his wife Alice...
NEW: Boca Raton Police seek suspect shooting BB gun from vehicle
NEW: Boca Raton Police seek suspect shooting BB gun from vehicle

Boca Raton police are seeking information about a recent rash of BB gun shootings on the city’s east side. Police have received three reports since Thursday of incidents where people were struck by BBs as they were eating outdoors, walking or waiting at a bus stop. Police believe a suspect fired a BB gun in all three cases from a vehicle, believed...
Trump intends to release classified documents about JFK assassination
Trump intends to release classified documents about JFK assassination

In a tweet Saturday morning, President Donald Trump said he will allow classified government documents about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy to be released, “subject to the receipt of further information.” Trump is facing an Oct. 26 deadline mandated by Congress for the public release of the secret documents, which include...
More Stories