Tim Graboski Roofing Inc. faces $154,000 in federal safety fines after a worker died on the job in June.
A 21-year-old man was electrocuted while reroofing a two-story house on Spanish River Road in Boca Raton, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration said. The worker’s metal ladder touched an overhead power line.
Subscribers get total access to this story, and all our in-depth news, digital editions and exclusive content. Subscribe today, or try a 24-hour or 7-day digital pass.
Registered Post Subscriber — Sign me in.Sign In
Post Print Subscriber — I need to register my account for digital access.Access Digital
All Day Access — 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24 hours
All Week Access — 7-day digital pass$3.99 for 7 days
All Access, All the Time — Print & DigitalView Offers